[Haskell-cafe] Showing >100% CPU usage of parallel code

Jeff Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 10:52:03 EST 2009

Jim, I'm actually not sure that time will report greater than 100% cpu
on ubuntu hardy. (really not sure, and don't have it available right
this moment to check).  I would however try making a computation that
will take a little longer and use the system monitor or /proc to look
at your CPU usage rather than time.  I've had good luck with GHC 6.8
using > 100% cpu, so I assume 6.10 will work much better.