[Haskell-cafe] Re: grapefruit Grapefruit infrastructure

Fraser Wilson blancolioni at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:43:54 EST 2009

I'm Switzerland on open source licenses -- I use GPL3 on everything I write,
because I like the default position, but I'm always happy to relicense on
request (except maybe to companies like Fluffy Bunny Killer, Inc).  My
sister tells me I'm a control freak, and maybe I am :-)

So BSD is just great for me.

cheers,
Fraser.

http://thewhitelion.org/mysister