[Haskell-cafe] Memoization local to a function

=?windows-1250?Q?Du=9Aan_Kol=E1=F8?= kolar at fit.vutbr.cz
Thu Feb 26 13:16:12 EST 2009

Thanks for all the hints and code provided, nevertheless, it implied
another questions:

1) Am I right that MemoCombinators can be hardly ever used with hugs? If
not, which guidelines to be used for installation...
2) Is there any paper/tutorial/wiki that describes, which local
definitions/expressions are "discarded"/"not shared" after/"to the next"
computation, that means separated closure is built for them?

Dusan

--

  Dusan Kolar            tel: +420 54 114 1238
  UIFS FIT VUT Brno      fax: +420 54 114 1270
  Bozetechova 2       e-mail: kolar at fit.vutbr.cz
  Brno 612 66
  Czech Republic