[Haskell-cafe] Bug in HLint or haskell-src-exts?

Niklas Broberg niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 16:25:10 EST 2009

Hi Martin,

both of your problems are due to known deficiencies in
haskell-src-exts, and I'm working on solving them. The first comes
from its subpar handling of newtype deriving for MPTCs, the second
from a weird case where you (currently) need spaces around -, i.e. in
your example write (x - y) and HLint/haskell-src-exts will accept it.

Thanks for reporting,

/Niklas

ps. I really ought to get myself a bug tracker...