[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Haskell BLAS bindings version 0.7
patperry at stanford.edu
Sat Jan 10 05:16:05 EST 2009
The blas package is a set of bindings to the BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra
* Get rid of most functional dependencies in favor of type families.
There is one remaining functional dependency that cannot be gotten
rid of until GHC implements equality constraints in superclass
* Put the right superclass constraints in ReadMatrix/ReadBanded.
* Fix freeze/thaw functions. They used to be awkward to use.
* Fix a bug in getting a row view of a banded matrix.
* Make sure no NaNs/Infinities/Denormals are used when testing.
* Export functions for writing QuickCheck tests.
* Remove Perm and Diag. These will be in the LAPACK bindings.
* Get rid of "UnsafeIOToM" type class.
* Lots of INLINE everywhere. This will improve performance (?)
* Switch to autoconf for build system.
Requisite blog post:
Not much example code. Here's some old stuff:
Thanks for listening. Any feedback is always welcome.
More information about the Haskell-Cafe