[Haskell-cafe] Looking for Haskellers on Windows

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 09:54:25 EST 2009

  I do have to ship things to Windows and so I have a small
  amount of interaction with that platform.

  This is, unfortunately, something we see all over open source
  environments. Python and Ruby lists both see posts like this
  from time to time.

  While it is important that the interests of Windows developers
  be represented -- I was myself surprised to discover that the
  UUID package only worked on Linux -- it would be
  unconstructive to carry out such discussions offlist.

--
Jason Dusek