[Haskell-cafe] Gtk2Hs on Windows for GHC 6.10.1

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 12 18:35:13 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-13 at 00:09 +0100, Peter Verswyvelen wrote:
> Gtk2Hs 0.9.13 has an annoying bug on Windows that makes it impossible
> to run via GHCi.
>

> So to see if the latest development version works better, I tried to
> build it on Windows using GHC 6.10.1, but I failed to do so with both
> MSYS and Cygwin.
>

> Does anybody know how to build it on Windows?

If the instructions on the gtk2hs website do not help:

http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/archives/category/faqs/
http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/archives/2005/06/24/building-from-source-on-windows/

then the best place to ask is on the gtk2hs users mailing list:
http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/development/#mailing_lists

Duncan