[Haskell-cafe] Network CGI : outputFPS ByteString problem

Pieter Laeremans pieter at laeremans.org
Sat Jan 17 13:09:33 EST 2009

Hello,

When I try to render  a byteString template using outputFPS like this :

outputBsTemplate :: StringTemplate ByteString ->  CGI CGIResult
outputBsTemplate template = let bs = renderFPS template in
                            outputFPS bs

I get this error :

Couldn't match expected type `Data.ByteString.Lazy.Internal.ByteString'
           against inferred type `ByteString'

Is this a library problem? Is the CGI bound with a too specific ByteString ?
Or am I doing something terrible wrong ?

thanks in advance,

Pieter

--
Pieter Laeremans <pieter at laeremans.org>

"The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet."  W. Gibson