[Haskell-cafe] Comments from OCaml Hacker Brian Hurt

Ross Paterson ross at soi.city.ac.uk
Sun Jan 18 08:41:57 EST 2009

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 09:12:32PM -0500, ajb at spamcop.net wrote:
> And FWIW, I agree with everyone who has commented that the documentation
> is inadequate.  It'd be nice if there was some way to contribute better
> documentation without needing checkin access to the libraries.

There is.  The current state of the docs may be viewed at

	http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/current/docs/libraries/

Anyone can check out the darcs repos for the libraries, and post
suggested improvements to the documentation to libraries at haskell.org
(though you have to subscribe).  It doesn't even have to be a patch.

Sure, it could be smoother, but there's hardly a flood of contributions.