[Haskell-cafe] Liskell installation configuration problems in Cygwin on Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 04:10:16 EST 2009

Yesterday, I downloaded Darcs 2.2 and Liskell for Windows XP
Professional, Service Pack 2, but the following error message appeared
when I ran "./Setup.lhs configure" in Cygwin:

Configuring liskell-0.1...
Setup.lhs: At least the following dependencies are missing:
ghc-paths -any

Does anybody know how this issue should be resolved?

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^