[Haskell-cafe] hmatrix, Windows and GCC

Rafael Gustavo da Cunha Pereira Pinto RafaelGCPP.Linux at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 05:21:39 EST 2009

I was planning to recompile everything (ATLAS, LAPACK and GHC included) this
weekend, so I can have a similar environment on Windows and Linux... Having
to "borrow" libraries

Since I am married, this means it will actually happen on some weekend till
2010.

What I really would like to try is a (purely?) functional approach to create
a (P)LU decomposition of a matrix. I am not too much worried (at first) with
performance or memory constraints, since I only want to see how beautiful it
gets (or not!).  (This one might happen somewhere in this century...)

Thanks anyway