[Haskell-cafe] ANN: HDBC v2.0 now available

Valentyn Kamyshenko kamysh at kamysh.org
Fri Jan 30 19:24:18 EST 2009

Thanks, Krzysztof - it worked for me.

Something is definitely wrong with cabal dependencies: even when
HDBC-2.0.0 was installed, it tried to install it again (and failed)
when I tried to install HDBC-postgresql and HDBC-sqlite3.
Manual installation (./Setup configure; ./Setup build; ./Setup
install) worked.

Thank you for your help,

-- Valentyn.