[Haskell-cafe] can't build testpack

Ezekiel Smithburg tehgeekmeister at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 19:03:54 EST 2009

solution to that problem:

deleted the lines from "If flag(splitBase)" on and changed base in
Build-Depends to base >= 4.

now i have a new problem, however:

ezekiel-smithburgs-macbook-pro-15% runhaskell Setup.hs build
Preprocessing library testpack-1.0.0...
Building testpack-1.0.0...

src/Test/HUnit/Tools.hs:23:7:
    Could not find module `System.Random':
      it is a member of package random-1.0.0.1, which is hidden

random 1.0.0.1 is installed, i've verified that.  what does this error mean?