[Haskell-cafe] uncommon IMO problem - toilet management

Thomas Hartman tphyahoo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 15:12:08 EDT 2009

I enjoyed learning from this app and seeing monad transformers in
action. One nit, the parsing seems a bit wonky

It would be nice to use parsec here, perhaps, rather than this hand
rolled, and complain about input that can't be parsed rather than just
say "toilet free" or whatever is going on here.

thartman at ubuntu:~/tmp>toilet
asdf 123
       ASDF 123 enters toilet at 21:08
asdf 123 123