[Haskell-cafe] Linkage errors in scenegraph

Gregory D. Weber gdweber at indiana.edu
Wed Jun 3 15:23:37 EDT 2009

Thank you very much.  Adding these lines to scenegraph.cabal makes it work:

other-modules: Graphics.SceneGraph.Matrix
        Graphics.SceneGraph.MySTM
        Graphics.SceneGraph.ReadImage
        Graphics.SceneGraph.TGA
        Graphics.SceneGraph.Utils

I've contacted the author, who seems willing to fix the "official" package
-- although he'd like to find someone else to maintain it.

Greg

--
  / _ \ / _ \| |    | |     Gregory D. Weber, Associate Professor