[Haskell-cafe] Cabal "addressibility" problem

Vasili I. Galchin vigalchin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:33:06 EDT 2009

Hello,

      The following is a fragment in my cabal file:

Executable         GraphPartitionTest
   Main-Is:        Swish.HaskellRDF.GraphPartitionTest.hs
   Other-modules:  Swish.HaskellRDF.GraphPartition
                   Swish.HaskellRDF.GraphClass
                   Swish.HaskellUtils.ListHelpers
                   Swish.HaskellUtils.TestHelpers

When I try to do a build I get:

Setup: can't find source for Swish in .

Cabal/Setup seem to be looking in the current directory for source but as
you can see I gave "full" paths, i.e. Swish.HaskellRDF* or
Swish.HaskellUtils*.

What I doing wrong?

Regards,

Vasili