[Haskell-cafe] Cabal "addressibility" problem

Vasili I. Galchin vigalchin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:10:04 EDT 2009

for directory structure I Swish-0.2.1/Swish/HaskellRDF and
Swish-0.2.1/Swish/HaskellUtils  ... there are deeper directories but that
distract from the discussion ... to make things concete:

1) swish.cabal is directly under Swish-0.2.1

2) GraphPartitionTest.hs is under Swish-0.2.1/Swish/HaskellRDF

3) GraphPartitionTest's dependencies are either under HaskellRDF or
HaskellUtils

Hope this helps to make things clearer. I added a "Hs-source-dirs" but that
help.

I did a "ruinhaskell Setup -?" to check on options. I don't see any verbose
mode so that when I do "runhaskell Setup build" I can moniitor the progress
of my build for diagnostic purposes! Is there a verbose mode?

Thanks,

Vasili