[Haskell-cafe] Re: a cool paper (.pdf) on Cabal?

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 00:48:27 EDT 2009

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:22:23 -0500, "Vasili I. Galchin"
<vigalchin at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>    Before I found a really cool paper on Cabal motivation and architecture.
>I can no longer find this paper. Any ideas/suggestions?

Is this what you are looking for?

The Haskell Cabal: A Common Architecture for Building Applications and
Tools
by Isaac Jones, Simon Peyton Jones, Simon Marlow, Malcolm Wallace, and
Ross Patterson
http://www.haskell.org/cabal/proposal/

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/