[Haskell-cafe] [patch] lhaskell.vim update

Nicolas Wu nicolas.wu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:10:10 EDT 2009

I have made some modifications to the lhaskell.vim (v1.04) file to add
a feature, and fix up some bugs. I don't know if this is the right
place to post for patches, but the file I have claims that the
haskell-cafe is the maintainer.

First, I made it so that \begin{spec} and \end{spec} environments are
recognised. This helps those of us who use lhs2TeX to document files.

Second, I've fixed up the highlighting where inline Haskell between
bars "|" used to be mistaken for verbatim text.

There's also a small fix to handle \begin{code} \end{code} tags better.

The modified file is attached.