[Haskell-cafe] Purely Functional Data Structures

Gü?nther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Sat Mar 7 17:58:28 EST 2009

Hi,

is the above mentioned book still *the* authority on the subject?

I bought the book, read about 10 pages and then put it back on the
shelf. Um.
In my app I have to deal with 4 csv files, each between 5 - 10 mb, and
some static data.

I had put all that data into an Sqlite3 database and used SQL on it.
But, as the requirements keep changing the SQL becomes a bit messy. I
guess we've all had that experience.

So I'm wondering if I will find clues in this book how to do my querying
and handling of moderately large data in a more haskellish way and be
able to drop the SQL.

Your suggestions appreciated.

Günther