[Haskell-cafe] Request: warn about language extensions that are not used

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:27:18 EDT 2009

Thanks Conal.

For people interested, here's the ticket.

Martijn Van Steenbergen indirectly revealed a feature request to the feature
request feature of the feature database :-) Okay, I'll stop the nonsense: it
would be nice if the community could rate the popularity of a feature
request, which Martijn now just did by adding a comment.