[Haskell-cafe] I can't install hs-plugins beceause of Linker.h

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Sun Mar 15 02:04:30 EDT 2009

It depends on if you need 'eval' or object loading capability.

For true plugins, hs-plugins is still the only binding to the GHC rts
object loader, for eval-like mechanisms, we've a number of bindings to
the ghc-api bytecode interpreter, such as hint.

That said, hs-plugins is kinda sorta patches-applied maintained.

jfredett: