[Haskell-cafe] ANN: The Monad.Reader (13)

Wouter Swierstra wss at cs.nott.ac.uk
Mon Mar 16 04:59:22 EDT 2009

I am pleased to announce that a new issue of The Monad.Reader is now
available:

  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/The_Monad.Reader

The Monad.Reader is a quarterly magazine about functional programming.

Issue 13 consists of the following four articles:

* Stephen Hicks
	Rapid Prototyping in TEX

* Brent Yorgey
	The Typeclassopedia

* Chris Eidhof, Eelco Lempsink
	Book Review: "Real World Haskell"

* Derek Elkins
	Calculating Monads with Category Theory

Special thanks to Ashley Yakeley for his help with publishing The
Monad.Reader on the Haskell wiki.

If you'd like to write something for the next issue of The
Monad.Reader, please get in touch. I haven't fixed the deadline for
the next issue, but it should be mid-May or thereabouts.

   Wouter