[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell Logo Voting has started!

Robin Green greenrd at greenrd.org
Mon Mar 16 23:58:58 EDT 2009

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:24:28 +0100
Heinrich Apfelmus <apfelmus at quantentunnel.de> wrote:

> A simple majority vote is clearly inadequate for this vote, but I'm
> afraid that without assisting technology (instant and visual
> feedback), the voting process will more or less deteriorate to that
> due to the difficulty of creating quality input votes.

Even worse, the buttons for moving items up and down are buggy - at
least on my browser (Firefox 3.1 beta 2 on Linux). They sometimes
reorder my other votes! Even assuming that the list box code is not
buggy (which I now doubt), not being able to use the buttons makes this
form almost unusable!

--
Robin