[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell Logo Voting has started!

Robin Green greenrd at greenrd.org
Tue Mar 17 22:22:35 EDT 2009

Firstly, apologies to everyone for sending the same message to the list
five times, yesterday! The mailserver I use kept timing out, and I had
thought that my mail client would handle attempts to resend an email
appropriately, but apparently not. Time to put a paper bag over my head!

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:43:26 +0100
Wolfgang Jeltsch <g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org> wrote:

> If you announce it on the mailing list, I might use it.

I'm afraid it is entirely terminal-based (i.e. text only), so it doesn't
show the pictures. Someone could try and convert it into a web app and
display the pictures, but I have no plans to do that.

It is not working at the moment, but I hope to get it working and
announce it later this week.

> By the way, when will the voting period be over?

The polling page says "The poll ends March 24, 2009 at 12:00 UTC".
--
Robin