[Haskell-cafe] alex documentation

j.romildo at gmail.com j.romildo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:17:39 EDT 2009

Hello.

I need the documentation of alex (a lexical analyser generator in
Haskell) in PDF format, so I used the Makefile in the doc directory of
the distribution of alex to get it.

But unfortunatly, the documentation includes some code listings that are
too wide and does not fit in the default page width used by the tools
generating the PDF file.

So, it would be nice if someone could rearrange the listings int the
documentation source, so that it fits better in a printed page.

José Romildo

PS: I am going to use alex in the Compiler Construction classes I am
    teaching.