[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell Logo Voting has started!

Denis Bueno dbueno at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 01:39:43 EDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 04:42, Wolfgang Jeltsch
<g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 19. März 2009 03:53 schrieb Benjamin L.Russell:
>> Therefore, rank 1 is the best.
>
> This is quite the opposite of what Denis Bueno said. :-(

Ugh, I'm sorry about this.  I've participated in several condorcet
elections; and a smaller number is always better.  When I said higher
was better, that's what I meant; but I realise that is just dumb.  I
typed the email quickly; sorry about that.

I did, however, link to the page explaining things, I think; which
ought to be considered over my word.

                              Denis