[Haskell-cafe] Ease of Haskell development on OS X?

Mark Spezzano mark.spezzano at chariot.net.au
Fri Mar 20 11:56:06 EDT 2009

Hi,

I’ve been thinking of changing over to an iMac from my crappy old PC running
Windows Vista.

Question: Does the iMac have good support for Haskell development?

Question: What environment setups do people commonly use (e.g. Eclipse Xcode
etc)?

Question: Are there any caveats I should be aware of before changing systems
(i.e. unpleasant surprises).

I want to be able to use the machine for Haskell OpenGL programming.

Cheers,

Mark Spezzano

Checked by AVG.
12:26 PM