[Haskell-cafe] Hugs on iPhone

Miguel Mitrofanov miguelimo38 at yandex.ru
Mon Mar 23 14:22:38 EDT 2009

1) You'll need a terminal application first, and I'm not sure if there
is one in AppStore. In fact, I AM sure there isn't.

2) My iPod Touch is still running 1.1.4 firmware; I've heard it's not
that easy on 2.0 and later.

3) Personally, I'd love to see ghc on iPhone. It could even persuade
me to upgrade.