[Haskell-cafe] Re: SOC idea ticket: Rendering Engine

Achim Schneider barsoap at web.de
Mon Mar 23 16:28:35 EDT 2009

Csaba Hruska <csaba.hruska at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I _think_ example1 is killed by SIGABRT, but I could be wrong, I've
> > never seen this before. Anyway, it's a strange thing.
> >
> Does the program exit immediatly after the first rendered frame?

Usually yes, sometimes I'm seeing the ogre being rotated before
SIGABRT. At first I thought it might be the app getting confused by
xmonad resizing it, but switching to twm or kwm didn't help. I'm going
to investigate a bit further as soon as I figured out why xmonad
doesn't use xinerama(again) after re-compilation.