[Haskell-cafe] Re: Learning Haskell

Lanny Ripple lanny at cisco.com
Wed Mar 25 12:28:03 EDT 2009

Learning the syntax, a day or two.
Learning major idioms (many of which are encapsulated in modules),
ongoing (it's been about two years of off and on).

Sadly I can't use it for my $work language.  If I could then the
time available for learning haskell and paying the mortgage would
not be disjoint.  On the other hand I'm using what I'm learning at
work and it's making for better code.  (And scaring some of my
coworkers doing my code-reviews. :)

  -ljr