[Haskell-cafe] about Haskell code written to be "too smart"

Thomas Hartman tphyahoo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:01:14 EDT 2009

Since this thread is ostensibly about haskell style, it should also be
about haskell style *today*.

As I think Yitz noted earlier, this is a moving target.

Adoption of haskell by the masses -- moving.
Skill of haskell hordes -- moving.
Abstractions available as part of "idiomatic haskell", and correctness
of these abstractions, as the state monad for partitions cockup shows
-- also moving.