[Haskell-cafe] Re: Really need some help understanding a solution

GüŸnther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Fri Mar 27 10:18:38 EDT 2009

Guys,

I appreciate the contribution but I'm now more confused than ever :)

On the Co-Induction-whatever thingy: Thanks, that's certainly something
interesting and I'll try to find out more about it.

But it looks like none of all the proposals offers a true solution, at
least none from start to finish. The amount of data is large, but finite.

So for now, I'll just stick with my initial approach as I'm running out
of time.

Günther