[Haskell-cafe] about Haskell code written to be "too smart"

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Fri Mar 27 12:31:31 EDT 2009

>> Continuing our adventures into stylistic and semantic differences:-)
>
> Can you write this analysis on the wiki?

Hmm, we tried that in the past, and I haven't seen any indication
that people search for those things, let alone find them (one particular
example I recalled I still haven't been able to find on the wiki..).

So I'll try a different approach this time: instead of copying emails
to the wiki, I've created a page for collecting and documenting
examples of equational reasoning in practice. Please add your
favourites!-) Hopefully, the description of the examples will
provide sufficient search keywords to make this page findable,
and the linked examples from there; there are category links as well.

Over to you, wiki style!-)
Claus