[Haskell-cafe] Using Takusen is a real intellectual challenge

Gü?nther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Mon May 4 20:00:31 EDT 2009

Hi,

well I'm *trying* to use Takusen to export from one database into the other.
I'm using Takusen for this so that I can guarantee that during the
export not a single huge result is assembled (possibly in memory) and
then insert in one lump into the second database.

Trying to figure out how to do that in Takusen has left me totally
exhausted, my brain is pudding and I need to have a lay down now.

I couldn't even figure out whether that's at all possible.

help

Günther