[Haskell-cafe] Re: monad . comonad = id

Ertugrul Soeylemez es at ertes.de
Fri May 8 09:58:08 EDT 2009

Hello Jan,

the principle of duality in category theory is not like "being the
inverse", but more like "stating the same somewhere else".  To each
category there is an opposite category, which is just the same, but with
all arrows flipped.  A comonad in the original category is then a monad
in the corresponding opposite category.

Greets,
Ertugrul.

http://blog.ertes.de/