[Haskell-cafe] Simulation and GHC Thread Scheduling

Neil Brown nccb2 at kent.ac.uk
Sat May 9 09:28:07 EDT 2009

> properly, the slight variation is actually a good test).  What I would
> like to know is are there any plans for GHC to incorporate
> user-definable scheduler?
What exactly is it that you want from a user-definable scheduler?  Do
you want co-operative scheduling in your program, or do you want to be
able to control the thread-grouping and running order in the GHC
runtime?  More details of your requirements would help -- I can't quite
make out what you need from your email.

Thanks,

Neil.