[Haskell-cafe] OT: Is conference dead?

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Tue May 12 09:00:42 EDT 2009

Am Dienstag 12 Mai 2009 09:04:46 schrieb Dušan Kolář:
> Hello all,
>
>   I'm sorry for the OT post, is the conference dead? I've got no mail
> since yeasterday afternoon. And that is quite unusual.

I didn't get anything yesterday afternoon either. On Saturday, posts reached my mailbox
typically one hour after sending, Sunday it was 2+ hours, yesterday noon I got what was
sent up to 8am GMT, nothing after that. Today things are much delayed again.

It seems the mail server at haskell.org is seriously acting up.
Does anybody know whom one can ask to look into it?