[Haskell-cafe] Re: List of exports of a module - are there alternatives?

Maurício briqueabraque at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 17:20:23 EDT 2009

I would like a keyword we could add to a single declaration,
like:

hidden a :: Int -> Int
a = (...)

The 200 names is not the best example. It's more a question of
proportion: if you export 5 declarations in a module with 20,
it's OK, but if you export 19 declarations in a module of 20
maintenance can be painfull to your eyes, going up and down
into your file to check if the list is correct.

Maurício