[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: control-monad-exception 0.5 with monadic call traces

Thomas Hartman tphyahoo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:59:50 EST 2009

When using happstack, I find it really annoying to get a Prelude.head:
null list error (or similar) in my web browser window because
somewhere, some library used something unsafe -- and of course, since
this is haskell, no stack trace.

if c-m-e can offer benefits around this, I would be very interested in
adopting it.

thomas.