[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: feldspar-language

Emil Axelsson emax at chalmers.se
Wed Nov 4 03:53:25 EST 2009

One thing I forgot to make clear in the announcement is that the
language is still highly experimental, and some obvious things, such as
complex numbers, are currently missing. So this first release should
probably not be used for real applications.

However, while I don't know how autotuning works, I don't see why you
shouldn't be able to code it in Feldspar a few releases from now. I
don't know if it will be "easy" though :)

/ Emil