[Haskell-cafe] Announce: language-python version 0.2 now available

Tom Tobin korpios at korpios.com
Wed Nov 4 12:12:11 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 7:03 AM, Bernie Pope <florbitous at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that version 0.2 of the language-python
> package is now available on hackage:
>
>   http://hackage.haskell.org/package/language-python
>
> language-python provides lexical analysis and parsing for Python.

Thanks for working on this; coming from a Python background (and still
using Python at work), this sounds like a fun way to combine my
efforts at learning Haskell with something that might actually prove
useful for my day job (as I haven't been happy with any of the Python
lint tools out there).  :-)