[Haskell-cafe] Cabal

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:40:01 EST 2009

2009/11/9 Duncan Coutts <duncan.coutts at googlemail.com>:

> That should work, and probably the recommendation should be for cygwin
> users to edit their cabal config to at add C:\cygwin\lib and C:\cygwin
> \usr\include as standard.

Hi Duncan

That would definitely be the best idea, but where does the cabal config live?

I have the cabal that ships with GHC-6.10.3 and can't find anything:

cabal-install version 0.6.0
using version 1.6.0.1 of the Cabal library

By the way, this one should be unnecessary, it was a legacy of me
hacking all sorts of things to get readline installed:

 --extra-include-dirs=C:\cygwin\usr\include\readline

Best wishes

Stephen