[Haskell-cafe] O'Haskell

Joe Fredette jfredett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:11:21 EST 2009

That sounds vaguely ominous... "Sir, we've achieved reactive in
O'Haskell, we'll have ten minutes till the VB GUI detects his IP
address!"

But in all seriousness, it is my understanding that O'Haskell has
fallen into disuse. IIRC Timber is the spiritual successor, but I have
no idea how accurate that information is.

As for implementing reactive in such a language, I imagine it would be
pretty easy, as FRP is a _functional_ (hence the name) construct.
Objects ought only get in the way (assuming they introduce possibly
conflicting syntax)

/Joe