[Haskell-cafe] Long running Haskell program

Paolino paolo.veronelli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 08:18:40 EST 2009

Also, a *service* should have a persistence periodical action which should
evaluate (most part of) the state thunks in their values to be serialized.
This work for the structure similarity of NFData and Show/Binary classes.
When there is a not directly serializable part of the state , things can get
complicate, but resolving the persistence issue for those parts should
resolve also the space leak, I think.

paolino