[Haskell-cafe] Announcing the GHC Bug Sweep

Michael Lesniak mlesniak at uni-kassel.de
Mon Nov 16 17:32:04 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm also interested and find Roman's idea about a wiki-page for
tracking motivating.

>> So the idea we have is this: do an incremental sweep of the whole
>> database, starting from the oldest tickets.  Check each one, and try to
>> make some progress on it.  If we get enough momentum going we can make
>> sure every ticket gets looked at every few months at the least.
What I'd really like to see is a kind of categorization according to
the topic, difficulty etc.... I think determing these things could be
quite difficult for a GHC newbie (e.g. me). Any plans to do this?

Kind regards,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inf. Michael C. Lesniak