[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: Error in building buster 1.51

Jeff Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 10:06:59 EST 2009

Indeed, it was not updated for the 6.10 exception handling.  I'll
update in a few days.  In the meantime, the file operations module is
the culprit.  It is a top-level module, so if you aren't using it, you
could delete it without consequences.  Just delete it and delete its
depenency from the cabal file.  Thanks for finding this...

-- Jeff