[Haskell-cafe] Types

Tsunkiet Man temp.tsun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 23:26:23 EST 2009

Hello,

I´ve a small question about Haskell. It´s really vague explained in "Haskell
in 10 minutes" and sometimes it's really detailed explained which is very
hard for people who just got into Haskell to read. Can someone explain me
something about the type Integral? What exactly is it?

I know that 2 is something of the type Integral, however what does this
differ from Int? The same question goes for Fractional and Floating, what
exactly is their commonality and what exactly is their difference?

Thank you for explaining these basic things to me.