[Haskell-cafe] Show function a -> String

Tsunkiet Man temp.tsun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 07:56:25 EST 2009

Hello,

yes that is exactly what I mean, however I mean what kind of value do I need
to input in 'a' that gets me an error back? That is is from the Floating
class? (Other than undefined)

Could you please explain to me what IEEE 754 is and what exactly is a
denormalized value? (After responding, I will google it also though).

Thank you for your help,

J.T.K.M.