[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANN: NoSlow - Microbenchmarks for array libraries

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Fri Nov 27 16:05:06 EST 2009

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009, Roman Leshchinskiy wrote:

> You can get more information (including the ugly tables) from my blog
>
>  http://unlines.wordpress.com/2009/11/27/noslow

Btw. storablevector supports 'zip' using
  http://hackage.haskell.org/package/storable-tuple
   but you may also use 'zipWith' with an atomar result type for testing.

I found that the dependency on Cairo and GTK originates from criterion. I
have to build criterion with 'cabal install -f-chart criterion'.
Unfortunately I cannot do 'cabal fetch criterion' in order to look into
the cabal file, before the dependencies are resolved ...